The Sitkoza Cleansing Gel is an oil-free cleansing gel that promotes moisture-retention, softness, and firmness. One-step facial cleanser that removes embedded impurities and make-up formulated with non-irritant, hydrating jellies. The full size of 150 ml retails for PHP 555 in all Too Cool for School outlets. From their websites, they have outlet stores at SM BF Paranaque, SM North EDSA, and SM Mall of Asia.
“Too Cool for School BRAND HISTORY”
• Too Cool for School Co., Ltd., was established by Todacosa Co., Ltd., one of the major cosmetic distributors in Korea which has been in the business for over 10 years on women’s beauty. Too Cool for School traces its roots to Myeongdong Clothing, an embodiment of Korea’s street fashion and beauty. It has been leading Korea’s fashion and beauty trends for over 30 years.
• TCFS was officially launched on September 2009 in Seoul, Korea. The brand quickly gained a lot of followers and grew with 3 new flagship stores opening the following year. It didn’t stop there, in the year 2011, TCFS invaded the international market opening first in Hong Kong.
“GLOBAL TCFS NETWORK”
• Fast growing and becoming an international brand, there are 30 shops running in South Korea, TCFS is exporting to Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, and the Philippines.
• The first flagship store of TCFS-Philippines opened at SM Mall of Asia last April 19, 2013. The second opened at SM North Edsa last July 19 and its third store is set to open at SM BF Paranaque by the end of November.
“Korean Cosmetics in the Philippines!”
• The brand carries 238 different varieties of products. As of press time it covers 65 items for skincare, 134 items for make-up and 39 items for accessories.
I am lucky to be a happy bella who received this sample from the last BDJ Box Social Camp Gorgeous event held at SM North Edsa Sky Dome. Since I need to remove my makeup after the event, I decided to try this sample. I have read from another blog way back that this works well in removing makeup, so I want to see it for myself.
To use, pour a moderate amount, and massage it all over the face. You can wipe it off with a tissue, or rinse with warm water. What I did was take a makeup wipe, pour a small amount, and started to remove my eye makeup first, and then the rest of my face. I was wearing the Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara which is very hard to remove, even with my usual Bifesta Cleansing Lotion. I am happy to share that TCFS Sitkoza Cleansing Gel removed my mascara without too much effort! I then wiped the rest of my face and voilà! No trace of makeup left, plus I did not experience any sting, or dryness. I just rinsed my face afterwards, and boy, my face was so soft!
I highly recommend this product, and I will definitely repurchase the full size! 🙂 I think the cost of Php 555 is good enough for a 150 ml product that works!
What are your favorite face cleansers? Share!