Are you excited for Valentine’s Day? I am! I love February because it is my birth month, and it is the LOVE month! I wonder if my husband is going to surprise me on that day. Who knows? 🙂
In other news, the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Gel Cream Eyeshadows are now locally available. I already own several shades of this product, and the latest one I bought was Inked in Pink. Each pot costs Php379.00.
This pot works wonders because it won’t smudge once it sets. I have worn several color tattoos for a while now, and my favorites are Bad to the Bronze, and Barely Branded.
Inked in Pink is shimmery, and it gives a light pink shade. This shade is very wearable on its own, or as a base for similar shades of powder. I am excited to use this with my soon-to-have Urban Decay Naked 3 palette! Oh my!!!
I have an easy tutorial for Valentines day below. Hope you like it!
1. Apply your favorite foundation, and concealer and then set it with a powder. Don’t forget to define your eyebrows.
2. Apply the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Gel Cream Eyeshadow in Inked in Pink all over the eyelids.
3. Apply a warm brown powder over the crease and blend! I used NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny.
4. Apply a dark brown mascara closest to the upper lash line, and the waterlines.
5. Finish the look with your favorite mascara.
6. Swipe NARS Deep Throat over the cheeks, Orgasm for contour, and Devotee to highlight.
7. For the lips, apply the Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm in Vivacious, or any pink lipstick that you like.
8. For the hair, I just twisted both sides and tucked it with a bobby pin at the back.
Advance Happy Valentines Day!