MY MAY BDJBOX ARRIVED LAST SATURDAY!!!
Yesterday, my sister told me that my BDJBox arrived last Saturday. I got so excited that I almost jumped with glee! This is my second box. I reviewed my first box here.
This month’s theme is FUN, FRESH and FIERCE! FUN means discovering new products; FRESH is not covering your face with makeup, but having healthy skin, and; FIERCE is getting the whole package to be beautiful, passionate, and empowered!
My fiancé told me… “Tuwang-tuwa!” (So happy!) That’s because, I was almost screaming by just reading the guides that lists all the things inside my box. LOL!
Feast your eyes on all things inside my box!
These are perfume samples of Ralph Lauren’s Big Pony Women Perfumes. I already have the full size perfume #2 and my sister, Dre has the #1. I love the smell of all these perfumes! It stays on for a long time even if you only spray at the beginning of the day! Worth of the full size is of Php4,300.
Ralph Lauren’s Big Pony #1 is Sporty Fresh.
Ralph Lauren’s Big Pony #2 is Fruity Sensual.
Ralph Lauren’s Big Pony #3 is Radiant Floral.
Ralph Lauren’s Big Pony #4 is Delicious Oriental.
I highly recommend these perfumes! 🙂
Garnier Products! The first product that I used from this brand is their face powder. It gives a flawless finish! The products inside the box are the following:
1. Garnier Light Gentle Exfoliating Scrub, 100ml– Full size facial scrub! Wow, this already costs Php140. It has Pure Lemon Essence and Micro-beads to effectively cleanse the skin for optimum brightening result.
As we age, our skin already loses the capability of self-exfoliating, so we need this kind of product for our skin to get rid of dead skin cells on top of it.
2. Garnier Light Complete Multi-action Whitening Cream, 20ml– This costs Php75. This helps diminish acne and dark spots. It also reduces excess oil, leaving the skin with 8-hour shine-free look. This can be used as a makeup base.
I will create a separate post on this, because I already used it last night. 🙂
3. Garnier Overnight Whitening Peeling Cream, 50ml– This costs Php229. This helps exfoliate dark cells and reveal fresh and dewy skin in the morning.
I am still hesitant to use this because I have never tried a peeling cream. I am afraid. LOL. But we’ll see. 😉
4. Garnier Pure Active Anti-imperfections Cooling Roll-on, 15ml– This helps reduce redness, whitens imperfections, and marks visibly reduced.
This is for my sister. Thank God, I don’t have acne, and I am quite satisfied with my skin except for some enlarged pores around my nose. 😛
5. Garnier Oil Clear Self-heating Mask, 2 X 6ml- Costs Php49. This has self-heating action that eliminates excess sebum to unclog pores and refine skin texture.
I already tried this product before and it really has self-heating action once applied on wet face. I am still unsure if it really purifies the skin up to 7 days, though.
6. Garnier Lightening Peel-off Mask, 2 X 6ml– Php49. This peel-off mask is a real anti-dull skin solution to gently remove impurities and dead skin cells that darken the complexion.
This is a product that I am excited to try. My fiancé and I used the Garnier’s Intensive 3 in 1 Whitening Essence Mask last time, and he liked it. LOL! Look at our picture below:
And the very fun part is…
I am most excited about these goodies. Everything is all worth it!
1. Maybelline Clear Smooth All-in-One Shine Free Foundation (to go), 9g– The full size is Php199. Keeps skin matte and fresh, conceal blemishes, and gives visibly smooth complexion while being protected from UV rays.
This product is no longer new to me. I currently have this in my vanity kit, and I use it everytime I need to prep up quickly. This really gives a flawless finish and keeps my skin shine-free for hours.
2. Maybelline EyeStudio LuminEyes, Php599– Full size eyeshadow! OMG! This is really so amazing! This comes with a color-control primer (wow, that is new!) that makes it last longer.
3. Maybelline The Hyper Curl Volum’ Express: Waterproof, Php250– This allows an instant dramatic lash look! Plus, its Curly fix formula fixes and curls up lashes for 75deg that will last for 18 hours!
I love volumizing waterproof mascara! I wear it everyday for work. This is a great addition to my vanity kit!
4. Maybelline Color Sensational Lasting Lipstick, Php399- This lipstick have a nourishing nectar that hydrates beyond perfection.
I got the shade “Peachy Scene”. I already have this shade so I gave this to my mom. I love this product because it really hydrates my lips, and the shades are very pigmented.
5. Maybelline Baby Lips Color Lip Balm, Php89- With Vitamin E and Jojoba oil that help shed away dryness for supple smooth and cushioned lips all day.
I already have this but on another shade. Read my review here.
All-in-all I LOVE THE MAY BDJBox! This costs Php580/month, but the value is 100 times more! (LOL!)
Have you unboxed your BDJBox yet? You can share your experience by putting the link below.