I got home early today and played with my Urban Decay Naked Palette once again. I used the first Naked Palette, and I tried to do an easy everyday-makeup-look using three shades.
The shades that I used are:
Instead of a primer, I used the Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24Hr Cream Gel Shadow as a base. This is not available locally, but there are some online sellers that have this available, like Stuff in Style’s ebay and Facebook.
Let us proceed to the tutorial:
- Apply the Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24Hr Cream Gel Shadow “Bad to the Bronze” shade as a base color all over the lids.
- Apply Sin on top of the base.
- Take Buck and apply them on the Outer V, or the outside corner of the eye, and blend it up to the crease. Smudge a little at the bottom of the eye.
- Take Virgin and apply it on the inner corner of the eyes and on the inner half of the bottom eyes to make it *pop*! Use it to highlight the brow bone.
- Apply black eyeliner near the upper lashes. Make a cat-eye effect if you want to.
- Curl your eyelashes and apply mascara for added drama!
Here are some few snapshots I posted on Instagram:
It’s so quick and easy to do, right? Hope you find this helpful, and let me know if you have tried this look!
Till my next tutorial! Bye!