I am back and I miss blogging.
There are a lot of items I want to blog about, and they are left hanging. I had been busy with “my wedding preparations”. Yes, you read that right! I am going to be married next year! (I sound too excited, lol)
Anyway, here are my thoughts about Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips. I have used this for a year already, I think, and it is almost half full.
I love using makeup (or should I say, practicing putting makeup at home) LOL. I don’t always wear them at work. I usually just wear concealer, blush, powder, and lipstick or balm.
This product was a gift from my godparent-slash-cousin from Australia. She is working at Clinique as a consultant. (If I recall correctly).
Here are more information from Clinique’s website:
Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips
Totally tugless, two-way makeup remover speeds the departure of hard-to-remove eye and lip makeups. Dissolves and “lifts away” long-wearing makeup, even waterproof mascara. Non-irritating, non-stinging. Ophthalmologist Tested. Appropriate for contact lens wearers.
How to use:
- Shake well before using.
- Saturate cotton ball with remover.
- Cleanse one eye area at a time. Apply to eye area and hold for several seconds, then wipe with downward strokes.
- Repeat using fresh cotton ball if necessary.
- Use a new saturated cotton ball or tissue for lipstick removal.
- Rinse with cool water.
What I love about this product:
1. It removes all types of makeup! (I use it all over my face!)
3. No scent.
4. A little product can be used for the entire face. (so you can save more!)
I can’t think of any negative impressions. I hope my godparent would send more of Clinique items for me in the future. Clinique is quite an expensive brand but I would say it is worth the penny.
Thanks for reading!