I had put off this review because this Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette was limited edition. Regardless, you can still buy each shade for $38. A close friend bought this for me in the US when it was released. Spoiler alert: I LOVE THESE!
HOURGLASS AMBIENT® LIGHTING BLUSH
Discover a new way to blush: This groundbreaking hybrid combines the customized lighting effects of Ambient® Lighting Powder with a spectrum of breathtakingly modern hues. The result is seamless, soft-focus and multidimensional color. Available in 7 shades.
• Hourglass has fused Ambient® Lighting Powder, the cutting-edge collection of finishing powders, with an array of vivid cheek colors, creating a hybrid product that is unique, contemporary and revolutionary.
• Unlike traditional blush, which tends to be flat, Ambient Lighting Blush uses Photoluminescent Technology to exhibit depth and dimension.
• The airy, lightweight powders contain optically transparent particles that amplify the colors to a multidimensional level—effectively reinventing the way you view blush.
• The state of the art formula means that its full potential is only displayed on application.
• The hand-made powders are formulated using an advanced miscelare technique—which means “to mix” in Italian—creating the perfect balance of pigment and powder, and no two look-alike.
• Delivers a natural radiant finish and offers buildable color.
• Ambient Lighting Blush was designed to be paired with Ambient® Lighting Powder. Using the two products together imbues the entire complexion with an otherworldly glow.
• The seven shades, which range from soft coral to cool pink, are a wardrobe of captivating accent lights for cheeks.
Free of: Parabens, Fragrance, Talc, Nanoparticles, Gluten, Not tested on animals
LUMINOUS FLUSH is a “champagne rose.”
INCANDESCENT ELECTRA is a “cool peach.”
MOOD EXPOSURE is a“soft plum.”
These blushes are very long-lasting and they melt beautifully on the skin. The texture is super soft like how finishing powders feel like. I only need to dip my brush once on the pan for a very natural look. Each shade can be built up if you really want very flushed cheeks. There is a very faint or no scent at all which I prefer the most. They did not cause any breakouts or irritations when I wear them. If I ran out of these blushes, I will definitely consider buying again because they are very worth the price!
I would love to know your thoughts about these! Share them below.