Since I got acquainted with Benefit Cosmetics last year, I have been hooked, and I fell deeply in love! Benefit Cosmetics is a high-end brand, and their products are really expensive, but for me, they are worth the price. I don’t own any of their products that I didn’t like yet, and with that, I am slowly collecting the products that are much raved about.
Imagine my excitement when I learned that the BDJ Box for March 2014 includes the best products from Benefit Cosmetics! Out of the five products, I haven’t tried three, so I was very happy that I got those samples!
Let us now take a look!
It always comes with stickers that have empowering words written on them. This month, it says “You don’t need a mirror to know you’re gorgeous!” True that! I love to stick these anywhere I want, like my brush holder, my makeup drawer, and my lipstick holder. Haha!
When I lifted the box, my first impression was, it’s so LIGHT! I read some blogs, and most of them expected that the box should not just have samples, but at least one or two full-sized ones. I felt the same too, but my excitement overpowered that expectation, so overall, I am happy with everything inside.
1. POREfessional PRO Balm Sample Size, 3ml (Full Size is 22ml, Php 1,600)– Quickly minimize the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. Translucent, oil-free formula complements all skintones and helps makeup stay put. Contains a Vitamin E derivative, known to protect skin from free radicals. (Source: www.benefitcosmetics.com)
2. Benetint Sample Size, 2.5ml (Full Size is 12.5ml, Php 1,700)– Our original rose-tinted stain is kiss-proof, see-through color for lips & cheeks that lasts for hours. Naturally sheer & sexy on all complexions…it’s innocent yet provocative.
Originally created for an exotic dancer in the 1970s, benetint has soared to cult fave status. It’s loved by celebs, makeup artists and gals around the world. It’s the sexiest flush you can get from a bottle! (Source: www.benefitcosmetics.com)
3. Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup Sample Size, 5ml (Full Size is 30ml, Php 1,900)– Hello…it’s flawless time! Our new oil-free brightening liquid foundation builds from light to medium coverage for a natural complexion you can believe in. It’s you…just more luminous & healthy looking. It has broad-spectrum SPF 25 PA+++ protection**, oil-free formula, natural finish, hydrating benefits, light-diffusing properties and available in 9 shades. (Source: www.benefitcosmetics.com)
4. Stay Flawless 15-hour Primer Sample Size (Full Size is 15.5g, Php 1,900)– Flawless works overtime! Our instant PRO-long primer acts like a magnet to lock on your foundation for 15 fresh & flawless hours. This invisible stick primer glides directly onto skin for optimal wear and a natural-looking finish. Go longer. Stay flawless! (Source: www.benefitcosmetics.com)
5. Stay Don’t Stray stay-put primer for concealers & eyeshadows Sample Size (Full Size is 10ml, Php 1,400)– This dual-action power primer works 360 degrees around the eyes to make concealers AND eyeshadows STAY PUT. Concealers don’t crease, eyeshadows stay vibrant & true. Contains sodium hyaluronate known to hydrate and Vitamins C & E known to help fight signs of aging.
stay don’t stray now comes in TWO neutral shades to suit all skintones (light/medium & medium/deep) and features a NEW “dip & dab” wand for easier application. Just a dab’ll do ya! (Source: www.benefitcosmetics.com)
Overall, I am satisfied with all that I got inside this month’s box. It is ok that they are just samples, because when I checked the website, one sample costs about 8 USD already. So if I would multiply that to five, the box is about 40 USD, and it is still more than the Php 580 monthly subscription fee.
I just want to add that some people did not get the Benetint sample, instead they got the Under my Spell Noelle Fragrance sample, Bathina, and Agent Zero Shine Powder.
I still won’t give up on my BDJ Box monthly subscription, and I am so looking forward on the next boxes!
Are you subscribed to BDJ Box? How do you feel about this month’s box? Share!