Aside from being a blush and lipstick junkie, I love hoarding mascara! Look how my collection have grown! Most of them are almost new, and I have not used the last on the right. Don’t judge me! Some of you may not like that I opened them up at the same time, but I really can’t help it! Hehe. I don’t keep track of how old they are, but I know I have to toss them out once the consistency had changed or if they no longer work as I like.
Below is the complete list from left to right.
1. Maybelline Great Lash Limited Edition in Blink of Blue – I bought this from Bon Marche for Php230. It is a great mascara and the color is dark blue. I thought this will give me an opaque blue lashes, but it did not. I still love to use this if I will run some quick errands. It is not waterproof so it will smudge after some time.
2. Avon Super Shock Max Waterproof Mascara – I got this from my Avon Special Edition Glamourbox. I think it has already dried up because I had it since July 2013. This mascara holds the curl and does not smudge. It is one of the mascaras that I will recommend and repurchase.
4. CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara in Black Brown – I have reviewed this here. I had the black shade before, and I bought this shade so that I can use it if I want a softer looking eyelashes. This was my favorite mascara right before I tried the Benefit They’re Real.
5. Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara – One of the best mascaras I have tried. Definitely holds the curl for a long time and does not smudge! Definitely worth buying!
6. Fairy Drops Platinum Mascara Waterproof – I got this for FREE from Sample Room! Yay! It was the first item given on their 12 Days of Christmas promo. This is a great mascara except for the fibers. I am not really a fan of the fibers in any mascara because most of the time, it goes inside my eyes, or travel all over.
7. Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara – I have not used this so much because if I remember correctly, it does not dry fast enough as I want it to. I will try it out again, and will post a separate review in the future.
8. Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus – I bought this from Gem of rarevanity‘s Makeup Blog Sale. I wanted to try Majolica Majorca products, so I got this. I did not expect that the shade was blue, like its’ packaging. Hehe. It has fibers, so sad to say I didn’t like it that much, but it really curls the lashes.
9. CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara in Black – This is just a non-waterproof version of the above. I use this for quick errands. I think the formula is not the same with the waterproof version because this does not curl my lashes that much, but I still like it.
10. Tony Moly Party Lover Base Mascara – This is not a mascara, but a primer. It has fibers that coats the eyelashes, and promises to prolong the wear. I have not really used this for the whole day, but it helps in curling and thickening the lashes.
11. Too Faced LashGASM – This mascara was included on my Too Faced Beauty Editor Darlings Set. I love this mascara because it holds the curl the whole day. It separates my lashes well, and it does not clump!
12. Clinique High Impact Mascara – Not used yet, but I expect it to have the same qualities as other Clinique mascaras.
So those are all the mascara I have hoarded so far! Let me know if you want some snapshots of how they apply on my lashes, and I would be happy to do so.
Hope you liked this post! Have a great week, guys!