Hello, my dear readers! I am back with another makeup tutorial, and today, it is going to be inspired by, of course, Selena Gomez! A lot of bloggers and youtubers are recreating her look from her music video “Come and Get It”. She looks super stunning with her red lips and smoky eyes and I can’t agree more! Let us now start.
Here are the Products Used:
NARS Firming Foundation in Syracuse
L’oreal True Match Super Blendable Concealer in Light/Medium W4-5
Ben Nye Banana Powder
Ever Bilena Color Pencil in Brown & IN2IT Eyebrow Powder -for my brows.
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
L.A. Girl Glide Gel Liner in Very Black
Benefit They’re Real Mascara
NYX Blush in Taupe
theBalm Betty-Lou Manizer
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Riri Hearts MAC in Riri Woo
I already primed my face, and applied my face base. I also did my eyebrows.
Maybe, I will be doing separate posts on those.
1. Apply “Chopper” from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette on the whole eyelid.
2. Apply “Tease” on the crease area as the transition color.
3. Apply “Foxy” on the brow bone area.
4. Apply “Blackout” on the outer eyelid area, and lower lash area to deepen it. BLEND the colors nicely!
5. Apply a black eyeliner on the upper waterline, upper lash line, and lower waterline. Smudge the eyeliner on the lower lash area to soften it.
6. Curl the lashes, and apply a generous amount of mascara!
FINAL EYE MAKEUP in Natural Lighting
7. Contour the face. I used NYX Blush in Taupe to contour my nose, jawline area, and cheek. I also applied theBalm Betty-Lou Manizer to warm up the cheeks. Mary-Lou Manizer is used to highlight the high points of my cheek, nose, forehead, and cupid’s bow. I did not use any blush because the lip color is going to be bold!
8. The Last and my favorite step, Apply Riri Hearts MAC Riri Woo on the lips!
I am chasing the natural light as I was doing this tutorial. Thank God I was able to finish on time! I also took pictures with flash. I was not able to take a picture of my whole face under natural lighting, but the pictures I took with flash is way better, I guess! 🙂
Here is the eye makeup with flash
Next are the #selfies. Hahaha! Enjoy!
Did I achieve Selena Gomez’ look? Let me know your thoughts!