I am so happy to share this super easy neutral look I came up with while killing time while on vacation at my parent’s house. I super enjoy putting on makeup, and I know you will agree! 😀
I thought my posts lately were mostly product reviews, and I never post a full face wearing them, so here it is! I am also going to include some swatches, and my thoughts on this super affordable Essence Eyeshadow Quattro in To Die For, that I got for only Php 229 ($5).
This eyeshadow quad is great for everyday use! This was highly recommended by the Sales Assistant, so I got convinced to buy it, and I don’t regret it at all! If I have to travel, I can just bring this and I will be perfectly fine. Bringing the Urban Decay Naked Palette is very bulky, though I swear by the quality of this palette. 🙂
I am not going to say that it is a perfect palette, but for the price, it is such a steal! I don’t have to put a primer for the colors to show up, but I need to layer at least twice.
To get this look:
1. Apply #3 over the crease area and the outer V.
2. Apply #2 all over the lids.
3. Highlight the inner corner of the eyes with #1, and over the brow bone area.
4. Use #4 as eyeliner closest to the lashes, and on the undereye.
5. I applied NYX Wonder Pencil in Light on my waterline to make the eyes bigger.
Make sure to BLEND well so that there are no harsh lines.
6. Apply your favorite mascara!
For the rest of the face:
1. Apply BB Cream to even out the skin tone. I applied Too Cool for School After School BB Foundation, #2 Moist.
2. Powder the face to reduce dewiness. I applied Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent.
3. Conceal flaws, and brighten the undereye area. I applied Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer.
4. Fill in the eyebrows with powder. I put on In2it Waterproof Eyebrow Colour.
5. Contour! I dusted the same eyebrow powder above because it is matte. Hihi. 😀
6. Apply blush on the apples of the cheek. I used Essence Silky Touch Blush in Babydoll.
So here is my final look! (My mom is behind me :D)
I hope you like it! 🙂
Let me know your thoughts and makeup tips!
Have a great day ahead! 🙂