I enjoy putting on eye makeup, unlike most makeup lovers that I know. I love doing it because aside from being creative, I love how it makes my eyes look bigger and brighter. My eyes are also uneven, so the eye makeup helps to make them look nicer. I also love experimenting with colors if I have more time, but natural is my style, most of the time.
One of my essentials in creating a good eye makeup look is a long-wear eyeliner. I prefer brush type eyeliners, but if I want a softer look, I go for gel and pencil eyeliners. I have tried a lot of eyeliners but there are only few that stands out. One of them is the SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear Waterproof!
What it is
This eye pencil glides on without tugging at the eyelids. Delivering bold and vivid colours, the liner and glitter stays put all day long. Use this to create a non-messy eye makeup as its tendency to smudge decreases overtime.
- Free from parabens, sulfates and phthalates
- Provides matte and shimmer finishes
How to Use
- With a steady hand, draw the eyeliner along your upper lash line, as close to your lashes as possible, beginning at the inner corner of your eye.
- Draw a thin line in the same direction on your lower lash line, starting from the middle of the lash line this time.
- Do not stretch your skin too much, as it can make the look messy and uneven.
Price: about ₱400.00 or more at sephora.ph with Net Wt. 0.04oz.