One of the most important things to remember if you are a beauty and makeup junkie is to clean your face every day to remove all the makeup. It is fun to put on makeup but sometimes removing them is a task! I always remember to remove my makeup before I hit the sack because I know that my skin will thank me later on, BUT aside from cleaning the face, it is equally important to clean and sanitize our makeup and cosmetic tools because bacteria can build up over time.
Thankfully, we have a local supplier of makeup and cosmetic tools sanitizer called LAVERNE! I’ve been wanting to try a makeup sanitizers for a while now but they are usually hard to find or sold online. Thankfully, they sent me their product to try, so today, let me share my thoughts with you! Let’s go!
Laverne Makeup and Cosmetic Tools Sanitizer had undergone a series of tests for almost a year for the product to be perfected in accordance with high standards.
Below are few of the product highlights:
- A laboratory test confirmed a 99.9% kill in germs and bacteria like E.coli and Staph.
- After spray, the product instantly dries in seconds leaving the makeup sanitized and ready for next use.
- Infused with special emollients that won’t dry your makeup, unlike regular alcohol and it leaves your makeup smelling and looking fresh every time.
- Help extend the lifespan of your makeup.
- Has tea tree to help eliminate bacteria and helps to clarify skin problems.
BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE…
- Can be used to restore your cracked face powder.
- For spot cleaning makeup brushes and making sure, your brushes are sanitized ready within seconds for the next use.
They are available in Travel size 60ml (Php399) and Professional use size 150ml (Php599)
It comes with a spray pump. The pump works really well because it sprays evenly on my makeup and brushes when I used it.
The instructions are straight to the point and written clearly at the back of the bottle. It also has the ingredients printed below. All you need to know is there.
Here is a list of sneaky ways germs and bacteria are getting into our personal cosmetics:
1. Applying makeup with filthy hands.
2. Sharing of makeup even with your closest friends.
3. Double dipping of brushes.
4. Retouching makeup with your skin already exposed to tons of germs and bacteria throughout the day.
5. Uncontrollable sneezing or coughing while doing your makeup.
6. Using your favorite shade of lipstick while sick.
7. Germs and bacteria that happily live on your skin.
8. Dirty makeup tools or applicators.
9. Mascara Pumping
10. Reapplying lipstick after eating.
Gahhhh! Bacteria is everywhere! At least, we have a sanitizer that could minimize the risk of us getting sick or having allergies while using our makeup!
Below are ways on how I tested this sanitizer…
1. I sprayed twice on my favorite bronzer. TIP: It is important not to soak the product! 2-3 sprays will be enough.
2. I waited for about 8-10 seconds.
3. Powder is sanitized and ready to use!
I am glad that it has a pleasant fresh scent. The scent goes away after it completely dries up. It doesn’t put me off because it is not strong nor irritating to the nose.
Next, I used it to clean my brush…
1. I sprayed three times on the tissue and on the brush while it is pointing down.
2. I swirled the brush on the tissue until the brush is completely clean.
That’s it! My brush looks clean and ready to use. It only takes seconds for it to completely dry. This is a very nice product especially if you use your brushes every day. It will help prevent bacteria from building up and prevent us from having pimples!
I really like this product. The price is quite steep, to be honest, but if you want to make sure that your makeup and brushes are safe to use, then it is great to invest on this makeup and tools sanitizer.
Get the latest updates from #Laverne
For order & inquiries: 0998-5719861 (or message them thru Facebook)
Have you tried a makeup sanitizer? I would love to hear your thoughts!