2013 was a very exciting year for my blog. I started blogging at wolfandribbon.wordpress.com in 2012, but I was not consistent back then. I started making it a routine by the second quarter of 2013, and I enjoyed it a lot. I was able to really explore the world of beauty and I also met a lot of online bloggers that I considered as friends. I never thought that I will own my very own domain! I started blogging at www.plumpcheeks.com last November.
I know I have a lot to learn about blogging, and how to make the most of my website. I hope that I get to keep all the readers that I have and gain more. I still want to keep my website as “me” as possible so that I can reach all types of readers, and anyone can relate and interact with me.
I picked my favorite posts from 2013 as a round-up, in case you missed anything.
- Loreal Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain in Milady
- TUTORIAL: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- TUTORIAL: Urban Decay Naked Palette
- The Perfect Nude Lipstick & Lip Gloss Combo!
- My First BDJ Box
- Revlon Photoready Bronzer in Sandy Bronze
- Oldie but Goodie!
- First Look | Garnier Light Complete Multi-action Whitening Cream
- Highlights are Fun! | TheBalm Mary-Lou-Manizer
- Effortless, NO Falsies required!
- UGLY eyebrows, NO MORE!
- Shiseido Eyelash Curler
- First Lipstick from MAC!
- Be Naturally Gorgeous with MAC FanFare Lipstick!
- Etude House Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color
- Lipstick Splurge: NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Lodhi
- Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Metal in Barely Branded
- Get the Look with Essence Eyeshadow Quattro in To Die For
- NOTD #3: Zoya Matte Velvet Lacquer
- Currently Loving: Wet ‘n Wild Megalast Lipsticks
- Skinfood Salmon Darkcircle Concealer Cream
- BYS Blush Trio in Coral Me In
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa
- Violet/Purple Lips Picks!
- Cara Delevingne Makeup Look
- Selena Gomez Makeup Look!
- e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzing Cream Review
- theBalm Betty-Lou Manizer Review
- CoverGirl LipPerfection Lipcolor in Hot Passion
- L.A. Girl Gel Glide Eyeliner Pencil Review
- NARS Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Cheek Palette
- Holiday Gift Set: OCC Lip Tar All-Star Mini X 4 Set Swatches
Wishing everyone a Happy and Blessed New Year!
What are you looking forward to this 2014? 🙂