I am super happy that the holiday season is here! A lot of makeup sets are on sale, and being a makeup junkie that I am, I was able to take advantage of the great deals. I have some things on this list that are not yet with me, or have not purchased yet, but I want to share them all to you. Don’t judge, I swear I am going to use them all up, and minimize my spending. (New Year’s Resolution 2014?) 😀
My husband, Fritz was so sweet to buy the first two items at Sephora. He is in Boston right now, and will be back in December! Yay! 🙂
1. Sephora Favorites: Give Me Some Lip ($25) – SOLD OUT already. I am glad that I got one! This set includes lip products from the best brands! I am excited to try them all, because I don’t have any of these products yet. 🙂
2. Tarte Off the Cuff Holiday Blush and Bronzer Palette – I don’t have anything from Tarte yet, and this set is perfect for me. Their Amazonian blushes are so raved about, so I want to jump in the bandwagon!
3. OCC Lip Tar All-Star Mini X 4 Set – I bought this from Carefreeshopper. They sell different products that are not available in the local counters, or at a discounted price. I have purchased from them many times. I guarantee that their products are authentic.
I have a review about this set to show you each shades, and the custom shades I made. Watch out for that! 🙂
4. NARS Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Cheek Palette – I have tried the Laguna bronzer and Orgasm blush on my NARS The Happening Palette, so I know that getting this palette is so worth it! Nars blushes are 0.16 oz and sell for $29 each. This One Night Stand Cheek Palette costs $65 for six shades, 0.14 oz each! It includes Deep Throat (flirty, sheer peach), a shade I want to try from their collection. It also comes with Devotee (highlighter), Laguna (diffused brown powder with golden shimmer), Orgasm (peachy pink with golden shimmer), Mistinguette (bright pink), and Goulue (medium pink). I also bought this palette from Carefreeshopper.
5. RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection Lipsticks in Bad Girl Riri and Pleasure Bomb – I have reserved this from an online seller, and hopefully I will be able to get them! They are awesome additions to my growing MAC lipstick collection. I so love Rihanna, so these are must-haves for me. 😀
24/7 Double-Ended Glide On Pencil Set
Baked Bronzer for Face and Body in Baked
Vice 2 Palette
With all the makeup I listed above, I know I should stop purchasing more! Next year, part of my new year’s resolution will be to save more, and finish all these makeup. It is time for Project Hit Pan! Hehe.
I hope I was able to make you drool with all these. 😀
*images are not mine*